2015년 9월 12일 토요일

How does where I live(have lived) influence how I live?

 I lived in seoul for 21 years.I think Seoul is the most special city in Korea. So, while I lived in Seoul, I influenced to Seoul.Because, Seoul has developed than in the past. When I was young, I didn't realize the advantages of Seoul. But now Seoul is one of the famous city in Korea. Therefore, while lived in Seoul, I experienced many advantages of Seoul. First of all, transportation of Seoul is so useful to move. So,whenever I want to go famous place and my University, I can move easy and fast. Second, Seoul has many famous place. For example, Myung-Dong,Hong-Dae,Gyengbokgung and so on are famous place in Seoul. So I can experienced many culture of  Korea. There are two reasons why I influenced to Seoul.

댓글 5개:

  1. Hi In-yung,
    I live in Seoul like you. I agree that Seoul is the most special city in Korea. I always felt Seoul's advantage. Seoul's transportation is best!!
    I think you should change the word of first sentence. You should change the small letter s to the capitalized S. Also, I think you should add "to" between "want" and "go" at 9th sentence. I hope my advice can help you.
    Thanks,
    Eom Hong Sik

    답글삭제
  2. Hi In-yung,
    I think that Seoul has many famous places like you. Have you ever been there?
    My favorite place is Hong-Dae among the many places. Hong-Dae is street of youth. I feel passion when I go to Hong-Dae. And I also like Gyengbokgung. Gyungbokgung is the most famous landmark. I think that we have to preserve this to descendant.
    Best wishes,
    Kin Ji Hye.

    답글삭제
  3. Dear In Young,
    I read your post wonderful. You tell me your home's so convenience!
    Even I want to live there together! Seoul is good city because of many convenience.
    It gave you many things I thought.

    Your friend,
    Kim Byung Yub

    답글삭제
  4. Hi In young

    I impressed your post. I live in Seoul for 21 years,too. So I almost agree your opinion. And I also include transportation of Seoul great thing.
    Although I havent go famous place, I know that there are many famous place.

    Have a good night.
    Sora

    답글삭제
  5. Hi In young

    I envy you that you can go to school fast. I live in Incheon, so it takes long time to go to school. I think we can experience lots of things in Seoul. Furthermore, there are many facilites, so people can live more convenient than other cities.

    Have a good night!
    Jisoo

    답글삭제