2015년 9월 25일 금요일

My ideal place to concentrate and think deeply

  The Han river is my ideal place to concentrate and think deeply.
When I arrive this place,I feel so comfortable and calmness.
There are several reasons why I feel so comfortable and calmness.
First, in the evening, the Han river's bridge has nice view. Because, when the evening, decorative lighting shines brightly. It looks so wonderful. So, it makes me to walk in Han river's bridge.Especially,when the moonlight irradiate on the Han river's surface, it is so awesome!!.At this time, the Han river's atmosphere is very comfortable and peaceful. Second, when I sit on the bench and listening to music, it makes me to focus my thinking ,and feel comfortable. Therefore, when I go to the Han river I concentrate my feeling ,and I think about my source of trouble. And I try to solve my trouble alone. So, the Han river is a place for me to help.
picture : http://m.blog.daum.net/sunny38/9994219#

댓글 6개:

  1. Hi In-yung,
    I want to go to Han River for concentrating. Han River is far from my house, so I go to Wooi Cheon instead of Han River.
    I think that ‘Han River’ is better than ‘Hanriver’. You have to also add comma at complex sentences.
    Complex sentence has one independent clause and one (or more) dependent clause. You have to divide up into independent clause and dependent clause by using comma.
    Thanks,
    Eom Hong Sik

    답글삭제
  2. Hi In Young, I hope you are having fun during Chuseok.
    When I read your blog post, I regretted writing mine in the ideal imaginary place. I did not realize that I have a river like Han River and I really enjoy going there and think. I think seeking a place where you can concentrate close to your area was very good idea.
    I really like your content, but there are some places that I suggest you to fix it. First, if I were you I would write this blog post in present tense, no in past tense because you said The Han River is your ideal place to concentrate and think deeply not it was. Second, as Han River is a place in Seoul and it is its name, I think writing Han River rather than Hanriver will be better.
    Thank you,
    Jihye Lee

    답글삭제
  3. Dear In-young.
    Hello. I see what you are talking about. I go to Han River a lot. I mostly bike to Han River. Han River is good place for concentrating as you think. I love Han River too:)
    Have a good day!
    Jin-myeong.

    답글삭제
  4. Dear In-young.

    I am of one mind with in this writing. I live near the Han River. So I often go to Han River since I was young. I really like to go there. Whenever I have a lot on my minds, I go Han River and I stay there for hours. Then I can organize my thoughts. I will go to Han River after I finish this assignment. Have a nice holiday!

    Thanks, WooRi

    답글삭제
  5. Dear In-Young,

    I totally agree with your paragraph. When I read your paragraph, I'm slightly surprised because I would go to Han River when I deeply thinking. I think that Han River is best place in Korea. Han River is very huge, so it has many detailed place.
    Your paragraph don't mention about detailed place. In my case, I would go to Mapo Bridge.

    Thanks,
    Kyung Jun

    답글삭제
  6. Dear In young,

    I sometimes go to Han River when I was deep in thought. Ttukseom is close to my house, so I can easily go there. If I look at the moon and flowing water, It is peaceful than ever. It makes me feel calm and relax. I strongly empathize your writing.Thank you so much.

    Sojeong

    답글삭제