2015년 10월 31일 토요일

1)What has the comments others have posted on my blog taught me about my own writing?
      When the other people posted the comments in my post, they help me to know the problem of my post. For example, when I missed gammar, capital, and spelling , they showed my problems through their comments.Then, I could change my post contents and I could develop my writing skills. Also, when the other people sympathized my post contents, I felt so happy. Therefore, I could communicate with them through comments.
 

 
2) What have the comments I have posted on other blogs taught me about writing?
      When I read the other people's post comments, I could learned their writing skills and develope my grammar skills. Also, I could find their mistakes ,and I told them what they have problems in their posts. It helped me to communicating with them, and I could improve my writing skills.Therefore, leaving a comments is helpful to each others.

댓글 3개:

  1. Hi In Young,
    I agree with your thought. I also felt happy when I see my comments, and I learned many things which is related to grammar.
    Thank you,
    Seung Kyo

    답글삭제
  2. Dear In Young,
    I also get a lot of help from the comments of others. I think that other classes are very friendly. I’m very pleased that you could improve your writing skills. Reading and commenting are very useful to us.
    Have a nice day,
    Anna

    답글삭제
  3. Dear In Young,

    You said that " when the other people sympathized my post contents, I felt so happy." I totally agree wtht this sentence. Fix the grammar, capital, and spelling each other is good thing but sharing memories each other is best thing.

    Thanks
    Kyung Jun.

    답글삭제