2015년 11월 28일 토요일

Should we oppose euthanasia??

O : I oppose euthanasia.
R : reason1:Euthanasia is depriving the hope of life.
      reason2:Euthanasia causes the 'life slight tendency'.(생명경시풍조)
E : example1:Some countries allowed the euthanasia. 
      example2:Many abandoned dog and abandoned cat are euthanized.
O : Because our life is precious, euthanasia could not allowed in the world. 

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi InYoung,
    I think "euthanasia" is good topic. There are a lot of disputes on it. I think you can present more strong reasons if you can refute opposite reasons with your logic.I hope you to make great paragraph.

    Thanks,
    Hyeong-eun

    답글삭제
  2. EW2-060
    T/Th
    Hello In Young,
    Your topic is good and friendly. I agree with your opinion. However, I think euthanasia is necessary. Human has liberty. If I want to die, I can die. Just, It's intention should be proper.
    Have a nice day,
    Jin Hyeok

    답글삭제